Gulf Wars XXV
You have reached the Gulf Wars Website.
March 12-20, 2016
MEDIA INFORMATION CLICK HERE
- New - Dates for Gulf Wars XXV posted - Gulfwars will be opening now on the afternoon of Saturday.
- We hope everyone who comes to Gulf Wars 25 has a safe and fun experience. SCA, Inc- Gulf Wars does not offer First Aid services of any type. All event attendees are advised to bring First Aid supplies for personal use including bandages, ointments, and over-the-counter medications that you might need. If an emergency requiring professional attention occurs, we will contact E-911 and request an ambulance be dispatched.
- Service Animals Welcome! See General Information, Animal Control. No Pets Allowed.
- CHIRURGEON’S POINT - By action of the Board of Directors, the Chirurgeon’s Office has been dissolved. There will be no Chirurgean’s Point at Gulf Wars XXV nor will the War be furnishing any First Aid or First Aid supplies. Please make sure that you are prepared for your own emergency needs. If your emergency requires ambulance or EMT services, you will need to call 911. You will also need to contact the Watch to clear traffic. We strongly suggest that you bring your own first aid kit and any medicines which you might require. Information on area medical services will be posted at the Watch (Five Corners). Please remember that you are responsible for your own care.
- TEACH A CLASS AT GULF WARS! Online Submission form now available! Submission deadline is Jan. 18th, 2016
- The new Mail in registration form and fees have been posted on the Registration page.
- Gulf Wars registration is open! Go to the registration page and download and print out the mail in form, or click the link to the online PayPal registration
Note from the Webminister: