Attention Parents, Youth, and Mashall’s!
Due to the incoming weather for Tomorrow morning, the decision to cancel was not made lightly. The safety of the children (Youth) and all participates is of our upmost priority.
As of this time, it is not known whether or not it is being rescheduled. We will update when the information is made available.