Service Animal/Coursing Hound

By | December 5, 2019

If you/your child (under 18) need a Service Animal please go to Service Animal Liaison (General Info Tab) or if you are a Coursing Hound (Non-Service) Owner (Activities Tab), on the GW Website. Please feel free to contact us at if you have questions, concerns, or suggestions.