Service Animal Attendance Form – Voluntary

Please contact Service Animal Liaison if you have any questions. If the owner is a child under 18 needing a Service Animal, the parent will act as the Agent. If you are the spouse/significant other who act on behalf of the owner, you can act as their Agent.

Owner's information (Person needing the Service Animal)

Is the owner a child under 18? (required)

Will you be staying on or off-site?* (The RV Park counts as on-site.)

Service Animal Information


(Per the ADA, to determine if a canine is a Service Animal allowed to accompany the owner to war, we can ask these questions.)

Is this dog required because of a disability?

What work or tasks has this dog been trained to perform?