Greetings from the Gulf Wars Exchequer!
If you would like a refund for your Gulf Wars registration, please follow the instructions below. If you would like to donate your registration in order to cover the expenses that were already paid, you do not need to do anything, and we sincerely thank you for your generosity. Thank you to everyone for your patience and understanding as we work through this difficult time.
Some important things to note:
- Refunds will close on April 15, 2020.
- If you used the online system (SCARS) to register for Gulf Wars You do NOT need to email anyone to get your refund. Simply follow these instructions to log back into the system and cancel your registration.
- If you have previously emailed for a refund, you still need to follow this process. If you canceled prior to the war being canceled, it is possible yours has already been processed. In that case you will see that in the system.
- If you mailed in a check, please send an email to email@example.com with “Check Registration” in the subject line. (These are the only people who need to send an email)
- If you paid by credit card, the money will be refunded back to that same card
- If you paid by PayPal, a check will be mailed to the address in your SCA account. PLEASE make sure that is accurate.
- Only the account that made the registration can cancel it.
- Refunds of merchant fees will be handled through the merchant coordinator.
- If you have any problems or questions relating to this process, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Log in to the SCA system at https://members.sca.org using the same account you made the reservation with.
2) Check to make sure your mailing address is correct. If not, correct it in the system.
3) Click on “Register for Events” to go into the SCARS system.
4) Click on “View/Modify my registrations”
5) Click on “Cancel Registration”
6) Click on “Yes” to confirm the cancellation.
7) You will see a final page showing your cancelled order. You are done and can close out the page. If you had multiple people registered, you won’t see their names, you will just see the total refund. The credit shown will be processed into a refund. It may take a couple days for the refund to show up on your card, or a check to be mailed out.