The Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. (SCA) welcomes members of the press who wish to cover Gulf Wars.
Press tours may be scheduled Monday – Friday of Gulf Wars between 9am-4pm. Members of the media will be escorted through the site by a media liaison. Background information and a press packet will be provided to the media at the front gate when they arrive as part of these tours. To schedule a complimentary tour, please contact email@example.com or call Rebecca Baker 318-884-5128.
NON-PRESS COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHERS, FILMMAKERS AND DOCUMENTARY FILM AND TV CREWS
IF YOU PLAN TO SELL YOUR WORK OR BE COMPENSATED FOR IT, THIS IS YOU
Commercial/Documentary video and film crews wishing to record activities at events of the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. (SCA, Inc.) must obtain permission of the Event Staff through the Regional Publicity Liaison (Media Officer) before setting up any filming equipment and beginning filming onsite. Crews who setup or film without permission will be asked to leave site without refund of any entry fees, and permission to use the material filmed at the event will be withdrawn.
Commercial/documentary video/film crews and commercial photographers wishing to record activities at Gulf Wars must:
- Seek permission to film from the Society for Creative Anachronism no later than Feb. 15, 2017 by sending a complete proposal as stated in 3.
- Adhere to the SCA Commercial/Documentary Filming Guidelines.
- Submit a Proposal with your request to film. Proposals must include:
- A description of your project
- The dates you would like to visit
- A proposed list of subjects you would like to shoot
- A description of the end use of the project (sale of dvd by website, sale of completed piece to a distributor, use in X publication etc.)
- A description of your target audience. (Viewers of local cable channel, readers of AARP magazine, etc)
- A professional CV listing your credentials or links to your organization’s website for verification of professional identity.
- Contact information
These requirements apply to all professional video/film crews and still photographers taking photographs for resale who wish to work independently and record activities at Gulf War for future commercial use. Crews who arrive at the event without prior permission, and those who setup or film without permission, will be asked to leave, and permission to use the material filmed at the event will be withheld.
To seek permission to film activities at Gulf War contact the Society Media Relations Officer AND THL Rebecka MacGillivray, Kingdom of Gleann Abhann Media Relations Officer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.