Gate opens Sunday, March 12, 2016 at 7:00am and Troll closes at 12 Noon on Saturday, March 19, 2016.
Reservations (UNDER CONSTRUCTION - Due to ACCEPS no longer being accepted, the reservations processes is currently being discussed)
For mail in reservations:
- Reservation form not currently available. Please check back later
- All reservations must be postmarked no later than JANUARY 31, 2016.
- Reservations will not be processed without payment.
- Transfers of reservations ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Merchant Registration DOWNLOAD MERCHANT REGISTRATION
Merchants - Download the Registration form or read more about merchanting.
Pricing listed is for members. If you are a non-member or a member without proof of membership, expect to pay $5.00 cash at the door.
|Tenting 10/1/2014 thru 1/31/2015
|At The Door
|Children 6-12 10/1/2014 thru 1/31/2015
|At The Door
|Children 5 & Under
Have the following when trolling in:
- Positive ID with photo and birth date E.g.: Photo drivers license, Military ID, Passport.
- Minors (age 17 or under) without parents or legal guardians must have the appropriate unaccompanied minor forms required by the Kingdom of Residence.
- Proof of membership
- Acceptable Proof of Membership:
- Membership card
- Mailing label from a Society publication showing membership # and expiration date
- Payment confirmation from Society registry
- Statement showing check payment or charge to Society registry
- Car license number if you are responsible for a vehicle
- Enough CASH for any additional gate fees - Non-members can expect to pay an additional $5.00 NMS.
PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT THE DOOR
CASH OR TRAVELERS CHECKS ONLY
The GW Exchequer must RECEIVE requests for refunds in writing postmarked or e-mailed no later than March 1, 2015 and should include the same information in your request as you included in your registration form. Request should be sent to the GW Exchequer (25223 Lynbriar Lane, Spring, TX 77373). After March 1, 2016 all refund requests are processed at the discretion of the Gulf Wars Exchequer and the Autocrat, and only for serious situations that would result in someone not attending the War. No refunds will be issued for ANY REASON after March 9, 2016. There is a processing fee of $5 on ALL refunds.
Important Items To Be Aware Of
Per Society Law
Section IX.2 Membership Benefits
(c) No family shall pay a site fee higher than three (3) adult member prices
for admission to an event as long as they are all members. This may or may
not include bed and/or feast spaces for more than those covered by the three
(3) paid adult member prices at the hosting group’s discretion. Family is
defined as custodial adults plus legal dependents. Proof of immediate family
relations and age may be required.